Digital Housing Hub - #digihousing

where social housing providers meet to help their residents embrace the web

I'm delighted to announce that we've welcomed more that 100 members to the Digital Housing Hub in less than 2 weeks! The honour of being Member #100 goes to Tim Edwards, Head of Regeneration at Aspire Group in Newcastle-under-Lyme.

Tim says:

"I was delighted to be told I'm the 100th member of the Digital Housing Hub. As Head of Regeneration for Aspire Group, I'm really keen to open up digital access to our residents. Having a dedicated online resource for the social housing sector to develop its 'digital by default' strategies is going to be really useful for all of us. I've only just joined the site, but I've already seen a range of compelling resources on the Hub that's going to help my business address the challenges and gain the benefits of having a digitally-inclusive community here. I really look forward to using more of the Hub and meeting my contemporaries online that share the same journey with me."

Please do give a special warm welcome to Tim – maybe by adding a comment to his profile page?

Are there any other members of your organisation that would benefit from using this site? There's no restriction on the number of people that can access the Hub so please do invite them today. The simplest way would be through the 'invite' function available here.

Congratulations on being number 100, Tim!

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Excellent news and well done to whoever's idea it was!

I was wondering whether the member's profile page could be expanded so that we can see more information about our fellow members - organisation, areas of interest, current DI projects? It seems to me it could be a helpful networking resource.

RSS

TWITTER: #digihousing

Members

Events

© 2017   Created by Ben Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service