Digital Housing Hub - #digihousing

where social housing providers meet to help their residents embrace the web

Hello all,

This is my first post but I'm hoping that someone might be able to assist. We are rolling out the provision of tablets to 100 residents and are almost ready to go. I am having trouble finding an agreement template between the HA and the resident which sets out  roles and responsibilities such as returning the tablet in case of eviction or what to do if you go over your allocated GB. It would be great if anyone has one they could share or provide any learning in regards to a project which provides equipment and training for residents?

Many thanks!

Sara

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We should probably have a chat about this at some point. We've been trialling a tablet loan for a while and are just moving to a gifted option currently. Add me as a friend and you can message me a contact number - or email james . lewis (at) chsgroup . org . uk

Hi Sara,

I have uploaded our agreements for our Tablet Loan and our Laptop Loan in Word format.  Please feel free to ammend/copy/use etc.

Cheers,

Craig

Attachments:
Sara I hope we can help with supply and support for you and of course if you need Internet access too thanks Dave@happus.eu

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply. We already have a supplier in place I'm afraid.

Kind Regards

Sara

RSS

TWITTER: #digihousing

Members

Events

© 2017   Created by Ben Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service