Digital Housing Hub - #digihousing

where social housing providers meet to help their residents embrace the web

Hi All,

I attended the fantastic Tinder Foundation, Digital Evolution 2015 event last week which i personally found a very informative event and uplifting. Highly recommended to any of you that didn't go for next year :)

We donated 2 laptops to nominated community projects and I was one of the informal learning sessions, presenting Microsoft backed initiative 'Get Online @ Home'.Get Online @ Home helps provide affordable access to hardware and internet.

There were many organisations there on Wednesday, far too many many for me to have spoken to all, so please, if you were there and have any queries about our service and how/what we can do to help support your digital inclusion plans, please get in touch with me as it will be great to hear from you. Of course, if you weren't there, but would still like information, then please still get in touch.

Over the past 4 years I have supported many different Housing Association digital inclusion projects in different ways, so if needed, i am more than happy to share the different examples of best practice to help you find a solution suitable for you?

Tel: 01443 434675

Email: marcus@computerrecyclersuk.com

Twitter: @CRecyclers

It will be great to hear from you :)

Views: 61

Reply to This

TWITTER: #digihousing

Members

Events

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Ben Brown.   Powered by