Digital Housing Hub - #digihousing

where social housing providers meet to help their residents embrace the web

General discussion (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Building Better Opportunities - Leicestershire and Black Country

Tinder Foundation is leading partnerships to bid for Building Better Opportunities funding in both: Leicester and Leicestershire and the Bl…

Started by Caroline Wilson

0 Jul 23, 2015

Sites/Resources for older users

I am in the process of preparing an informal coffee'n'chat session with a group of sheltered residents, who have expressed an interest in b…

Started by Matt Nelson

2 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by James Lewis

First 100 days of digital strategy

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum, which is great by the way. What advice would give on implementing a digital approach, say during the fi…

Started by Paul Ancill

2 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Paul Ancill

Digital Forum

I am looking to get the opinions of our tenants currently on a computer / internet to steer our digital strategy for the organisation. As o…

Started by Scott Tandy

4 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Scott Tandy

Vulnerable customers

Hi All,   New to this site. What are associations doing to support their vulnerable residents with regards to digital and financial inclusi…

Started by Kate Connolly

6 May 21, 2015
Reply by Matthew Adam

Monthly mobile broadband that can be capped

Hi, I will be setting up a group of volunteers at some point soon and will be issuing them with mobile devices. I want them to be able to u…

Started by Hannah Bailey

15 May 21, 2015
Reply by Matthew Adam

Free community venues (with wifi) and a practice Universal Credit Portal!

Hi,  I attended the Tinder conference this week on social housing and digital inclusion - and two points were raised which I did not have t…

Started by Matthew Adam

1 May 15, 2015
Reply by Lisa Dawson

Link is a finalist for the SCVO Digital Dynamo Award

http://www.scvo.org.uk/charity-awards/link-group-ltd/ Organised by Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations (SCVO), the Awards celebrat…

Started by Craig Stephenson

0 Apr 24, 2015

Chromebook Management

Anyone on here got any experience of using the management console for using Chromebooks in education? Would be grateful to bend your ear fo…

Started by James Lewis

0 Apr 21, 2015

Windows tablets or Android?

You may have heard that Microsoft are now allowing tablet manufacturers to install Windows free of charge on smaller screen tablets - with…

Started by James Lewis

27 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Hannah Bailey

RSS

TWITTER: #digihousing

Members

Videos

• Add Videos

Events

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Ben Brown.   Powered by